Wednesday, 21 September 2011

updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I haven't updated in AGES. 
Oh well. 




There's been a few things I've been up to lately, and I shall post everything up here. 

  1. Work
  2. Rotting away
  3. Otome games :D 
Firstly, work. 
I was working as a temp at Kings' Center to do Data Entry. 
The job was MAD BORING but I did it for the money. 
$8/hour, not too bad   。◕ ‿ ◕。
The people there were nice, but I did get some stares. 
I was a new face there after all. 

Secondly, rotting ( or mushroom-ing :3 ) away :D 
I've been spending the time in front of my computer Tumblr-ing my hours away. 
That's right. That's how I've been spending my days recently. 

And lastly ... OTOME GAMES <3 <3 <3 
The way I feel about these games cannot be expressed in words. 
  • An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu, lit. Maiden Game) is a video game that is targeted towards a female market, where one of the main goals, besides the plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male characters.
That's right. I even went as far as to jailbreak my iPhone to get them since they were ONLY FREAKING AVAILABLE ON THE US APP STORE. Being in SG sucks /pouts/ 

These are the two games introduced by Sochii-senpai on her blog. The link is on my sidebar, do take a read especially if you're a visual/gyaru fan. She's awesome :D 

First one is Shall we Date: Heian Love.
As per the definition given above, you are playing as the main character and have to make the character in the game fall in love with you /cheeeeesy/ 

My faves from Heian Love would be Hisame and Yui :D 
Sadly, Hisame has to be bought OTL

Hisame <3


Yui <3



And the second (AND THE BEST imo) one would be

.
.
.



SHALL WE DATE: NINJA LOVE 

YES NINJAS ! /melts/ 
Damm. For one, the art is so much better than Heian. 
Similarly, there are also characters that need to be bought.

These are my favourites from the series <3 <3  
  • ISHIKAWA GOEMON
  • MIYAMOTO MUSASHI
  • KIRIGAKURE SAIZO
  • FUMA KOTARO 
  • MUNENORI YAGYU 


KIRIGAKURE SAIZO <3



 FUUMA KOTARO





MUNENORI YAGYU

ISHIKAWA GOEMON

MIYAMOTO MUSASHI


ABSOLUTE FANGIRLING MATERIALS, THESE GUYS ARE <3 <3 <3 

I'll be back soon <3 <3

(i doubt anyone is reading/will be reading but yeah. /talks to self/)
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

Hi There!!

I am absolutely obsessed with the games but unfortunately I don't have an iphone and it's not available in the Australian Android Market...

My mom is also very posessive of her iphone so it's very very annoying... so I'm planning on buying my own iphone.

Do you think you can post more pictures?

I already have all the pictures I need (and want) from Saizo! <3 eheheh I'm a Saizo fangirl! I wanted to play Kotaro next but can't now as my mom doesn't want me to touch her phone --_-- can you PLEASE post more pictures of Kotaro and Goemon?!!??! :D I love your blog too, I could really relate...

I'm already 21 but my parents still treat me like a kid most of the time it's very annoying!!

Anyways, I hope you get this :)

I'll be following your blog and please email me :)

strawberry_serenade@yahoo.com.au

19 October 2011 at 10:41 pm  
Blogger mindless-obsession said...

Fairy:
HI! I'm glad you liked my blog, and the game~ awesome, isn't it ~
Sadly, Goemon has to be paid so I don't have his screencaps. Sorry >_<
I'll try to post Kotaro's screencaps as soon as possible <3 <3

thankyou for your follow ! <3 <3

20 October 2011 at 9:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I like your Blog, Can you tell me how to get the Happy ending on Saizo, Sasuke, and Kotaro. I love the games too <3 You should try My sweet Prince it is good XD

30 December 2011 at 2:06 pm  
Blogger mindless-obsession said...

Unknown:

Hey! I'm glad my blog is to your liking :D

As for the happy endings, I've actually updated my phone already so I can't get the game anymore, but I found some links you can use to get to their respective endings! I hope they help!

Saizo - http://corlee1289.livejournal.com/68740.html
Sasuke - http://corlee1289.livejournal.com/68865.html
Kotaro - http://corlee1289.livejournal.com/69396.html

31 December 2011 at 5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home