Tuesday, 9 August 2011

National Day.

back back back.
Feeling diligent to blog today :D

Today was an awesome day, even though nothing major happened.

The day started early with breakfast at Macs!
Went to the one at Jurong Central Park.
Atmosphere was good, but I guess it was more crowded than usual since it was a public holiday.
Took a walk around and I was amused by my parents playing around. Lazy me was stoning around under the sun as usual.

Reached home at about 12 and spent the next 4 hours sleeping like a pig.
Woke up to dinner and it was pizza !

And as usual, after dinner, I'm hiding in my little cave I like to call 'mindless darkness' <3
It's my room actually. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh well.
School tomorrow.
Stuck on outfits once again.
Tempted to just bring my shorts along to change.
But then again...
AHHH WHATEVER. Shall decide tomorrow :D

Until then ~
( ^_^)/~~~
おやすみ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home