Friday, 5 August 2011

Birthday thoughts, and you.

 4th August 2011.
I officially turn 18.
I can buy cigarettes and liquor now :D

- - - - -

Here, I would like to express deep gratitude to all those who have been with me on this special day (sounds like some major speech, but yeah.)

MANY THANKS TO:


  • Sochii-senpai for two birthday wishes on twitter, one in JST and one in SG time :DDD 
  • Renn for the irritating birthday message at 1.15 in the morning and the wishes on MSN :DDDD
  • Cassandra for the Twitter and personal wishes, plus dinner <3 
  • Dionne, for waiting for me and Cass to finish dinner and the wish <3
  • Samantha, Siti, Aida, Nabilah, Uma and Julie for the surprise at the lift lobby <3 <3 <3
  • All my relatives and friends who sent me messages, FB posts etc. 

THANK YOU. 


--------- 

As for my parents...
Well, what can I say.
I will never expect them to give me something that I want. 

I got a box of chocs from bro, a FULL PINK SET OF HEADPHONES from mummy and a SONICGEAR clock/radio with an iPhone jack from dad. 
Dad's one was the best imo. 

Oh well. 

Still, thankyou all so much <3 <3 <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home