Monday, 29 August 2011

updateeeeee. again.





UPDATE! :D

Today marked the LAST DAY of the UTs !
Feeling extremely relieved

UT ended at 10, but had to rush back home because I have a lunch date with the family <3
Went down to King's Centre at Havelock Road for lunchhhh.
Italian cuisine at PONTINI!
The food there is really good, I bet my guts on it.

However ...
THREE ULCERS (plus slight coughs) did not aid the consumption process.
They were hurting throughout lunchhhh ;A;
I have to drink more water, I'm super heaty as of now.

---
Those around me would know that I've been using the Baggu that G gave me.
I'm in the process of normalizing its usage so that I won't get unnecessary (and unwanted) flashbacks. (yes I'm weird like that, #dontjudge)

---
以牙还牙。既然你把我当成透明的,我也因该把你当透明。我没有做错,我不需要害怕`看到你,也不需要躲起来。像你这种人,算了吧。还是当初的决定好。










"An eye for an eye. Since you treat me as invisible, I should do that too. I didn't do anything wrong, I have no reason to be afraid of seeing you, and I don't have to hide. Someone like you, FORGET IT. My initial decision was the best" 

I believe in karma. 
I'll be looking forward to seeing how this ends. 


Until next time, my loves <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home