Saturday, 10 September 2011

RANT

yes, a rant, AGAIN.

I was nagged at by my mum again today. Because my cupboard is too messy and the amount of clothes I own practically doubled in the last year.

But I have my reasons, so I'm gonna post it up here because I need a place to spill everything and I know my mum will just ask me to STFU and stop buying things.


  1. Every time I tell her that I need clothes, she'll be like "oh this one is too impractical" "oh this one blah blah blah" "oh this one bleh bleh bleh". But I don't like the ones that you pick out for me because I know even if I like it, it'll only be for a while. How you tell me, if you don't get clothes that I know I will diligently wear, what other choice do I have than to get it on my own? Everything I like is impractical to you. 
  2. She says I have too much clothes. But if you look at it from another point of view, I changed, my style isn't what it used to be, I can't wear those kiddy tees anymore unless she wants me to be single for the rest of my life.
  3. I'm already trying to restrict my spending to the mere basics, not flashy leopard prints etc so that I can make my stuff last longer since basics will be basics. 
  4. (i know I'm partially at fault for this but hey.) I know I'm weak against temptations sometimes. When people get stuff or when I see stuff that I like, I'll want to get it (WHO DOESN'T), but I'm already trying to fight that. Keeping my shopping to the mere basics already \waves\
Also... 
She was nagging at me because I couldn't refuse a friend. She passed me some clothes that she wasn't wearing and truth be told, I don't wear them either. But I just couldn't refuse a friend :| 
Mum went on to judging her AS USUAL, saying stuff like she should be getting me stuff from Japan etc. 
Mum's always judging my friends. And typically they fall in these categories: 
  • smokers/drinkers
  • bad influences
  • dangerous friends
ESPECIALLY GUYS. The first thing my mum (and my dad too) asks : 
  • do they drink? 
  • do they smoke? 
  • got tattoo? 
  • is he a biker? 
Forever these few questions. And it can get irritating at times :| 

SIGHHHHH. #mysadlife 
Oh well. 

Apart from this I still love my mum, just that ... it gets on my nerves at times. :| 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home