Monday, 5 September 2011

SEPTEMBER

Alright, we're already into the 5th day of September, but I'm only posting now. 

I've been slacking for the past 5 days and very soon, I'm gonna be so darn busy I doubt I'll even tweet often. 

I've got a good-paying temp job starting on the 8th, $8/hour :D 
It's more to admin stuff and data entry, which I hope will be relatively easy. 

I can actually work till the 20th, and that'll give me 800 bucks. 
But after that my days are gonna be so fucking packed. 
I have the WCEC briefing on the 21st and 22nd, and F1 from 23rd to 25th. #FML hahahaha 

Totally not looking forward to WCEC, especially when they're gonna bring in Year 3 DIEM students to help as well. ARGH. 
But it doesn't matter anymore. /depressed/ 

■□■□■□■□■□

On a more cheerful note, today is the 5th of September, and on this day in 2010, RUKI started his twitter account!

ルキさん!ツイッタ一周年おめでとうございます!

Sadly, AOI already left.

Was trying to trend AishiteRUKI last night but my brain got stuck and I only thought of a few. ;A; 

There were my contributions to the trending project :D 

  1. I got an iPhone and downloaded Echofon because of RUKI, and AOI too. AishiteRUKI  
  2. 彼が書いた歌詞、やっぱり最高!AishiteRUKI
  3. Awesome things come in small packages, like RUKI ! AishiteRUKI
  4. those cute snaps of his outfits that pop up on our timeline once in a while <3 AishiteRUKI
  5. He's our favourite vocalist ! AishiteRUKI
I know its not much OTL 

AND SO ~

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP MY UPDATE. 

OH YEAH. 
I was thinking of getting rid of the tagbox and replacing it with a music player instead. 

Look forward to it :D 
(YES, ITS GONNA BE FILLED WITH JROCK AND WHATEVER I ACTUALLY LISTEN TO :D) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home