Monday, 8 August 2011

Update

Okay, what's new.
My boring and mundane life hasn't been anymore interesting than it already is. 
It has, however, gotten more boring -.- 

----

Anyways. UPDATE :D 
not that anyone's looking forward to it, but UPDATE :D 

Mundane life is still mundane. 
Went for a short field trip last Friday with the class to the URA Gallery.
Quite fun imo.
There was this game kinda thing where you had to place different kinds of buildings like offices and housing around in the correct proportion.
We had a few players so at first it was kinda messy. But we improved all the way!

Thankfully the URA gallery was close to Tanjong Pagar and I was home in the blink of an eye (︶ω︶)

----

Weekends were as per normal.
Met parents at JP for dinner and a short walk around after my Japanese test.
I have a good feeling about it. ☆ (≧ω≦)

Sunday, on the other hand, sucked real bad.
The early morning thunderstorm made me lose my Macs breakfast.
Everything then went downhill to the whole family having a bad mood.
Oh well. It's the usual Sunday course. What's new (-_- )ノ

----

Moving on to today ...
It was our last lesson for PMS.
Definitely gonna miss Lena Chan.
She is definitely an awesome faci imo.
Just that our class is ... unresponsive, or so to speak.
SIGH, she must have had a hard time.

She treated the class to Subway cookies!
Got Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter cookies <3
Even though Cassandra's faci treated their class to KFC and Pizza, I do think its the thoughts that count.
Everyone might be facilitators but they each have their own limitations and stuff right?

Bought TOTO for dad.
Beginners' luck, they say.
We shall see.
I was like, the youngest in the queue and surprisingly, they didn't check my IC!
HEHEHEHEHE.

Checked my UT2 grade for Microecons and I WAS SHOCKED.
I GOT AN A.
DAMMIT. I SWEAR I DIDN'T STUDY A SINGLE SHIT.
HOW I PASSED, I HAVE NO IDEA.
BUT I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THE GRADE <3 <3 <3

That marked the second A for my UT2 grades. I'm happy.
But not looking forward to HRM grades though.
I'll be happy as long as I don't fail :|

Four more official school days with my GGs and we'll all be splitting up.
Of course I still hope I can be in the same class as them.
But that's up to the school.
I'm glad I could be a part of them, I really really love them.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE READING, YOU GUYS ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO CELEBRATE MY BDAY IN SCHOOL IN YEARS.
I LOVE YOU GUYS: SAMANTHA, AIDA, NABILAH, SITI, JULIE, UMA!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and there you have. an update :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home