Saturday, 13 August 2011

Feeling this way.

WASSSSSUP. /ROFL/

Back to update, since I'm bored outta my mind.
Been stuck at home all day, save for buying dinner just now.
Because ... I HAVE NO LESSONS TODAY :DDDDD

Oh well.
Haven't been in too good a mood these few days.
I can feel sickness descending upon me too. -.-

Been having random lines popping up in my head due to certain thoughts on a certain topic. So much for moving on. I'm doing better though, not as depressed as I was before. :DDDDD

This is my favourite though:


「自分の心さえ分からなくなる」 I don't even know my own heart anymore...
「嫌がってもの 欲しがるもの」What I dislike, what I want...
「何もかも 見失ったそうで」I seem to be losing sight of everything




Oh well. There's nothing else for me to say and do.
I never regretted because I know I'm not normal, but neither do I want to be just someone's playtoy, to be left behind after its novelty wears out. Like I said before, it just hurts to know that you're not worth chasing (even after a bag and 2 movie treats).


Also...

I'm sick and tired of hearing people say that "there's definitely someone out there waiting and looking for someone like you".
I don't know how much more false hope I can live on.
I just have to face the fact that I am just the Plain Jane that no one wants.
Good and bad I guess, but either way we will still die alone right?

Oh well.












After Monday... 
After Monday, I'll never have to see you ever again. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home