Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Mood-less.

updateeeeee.

Okay, not exactly an update.
Just a random post so that this blog doesn't seem too dead.

Today started out fine.
The word to note is STARTED OUT, meaning it didn't end fine.

I am feeling like shit right now.
Is this some kind of joke?
Why is my birthday one day after his?
Sad life huh.
HOWEVERRR, the Baggu bag from him, its tempting me, because it looks good with all my visual outfits
But that's not really the point, is it?


On the happier side, it means that I've been single for the past 18 years of my life (after my birthday of course)
I'm kinda proud of it, because I know that I'm not the kind of girl who will pester and pester for some guy's attention.

SIGH.
Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home