Sunday, 24 July 2011

RANT RANT RANT

Whenever I rant, its always because of my parents.
Sometimes they just get on my nerves sooooooo badly.

The overspending bit a few days back, yeah that was my fault, i know.

But now, just because I bought a pair of platform sandals OF WHICH MY MUM HAS EVERY INTENTION OF MAKING ME SHARE IT WITH HER, she's not gonna buy me boots, not even for my birthday. AWESOME HUH.
And she just turned me down when I said I wanted to dye my hair.

I know I buy lots of clothes, but I don't buy shoes THAT often.
And she clearly knows I've been eyeing a pair of Dr. M boots for a fucking long time now.

Another thing is that they like to stereotype my friends.
Just because I told them I have friends that have/are involved with bands, they immediately jump to the conclusion that they are:

  1. Smokers
  2. Bad influence
Yeah right, dad.
If I ever do smoke, it's on my own accord.
Because as far as I know, I have TONS of friends trying to discourage me from even trying.

SIGH.
What a life, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home