Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Update :D

SIGH. I seriously can't believe myself.
I FUCKING SPENT $369 IN TWO AND A FUCKING HALF WEEKS.
WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING MAN ;A;

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO SELL MY STUFF OTHERWISE I CAN ONLY DREAM OF GETTING MY DR. MARTENS.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS IT WITH ME.


Okay, update.

Today was alright. Saw "him" TWICE.
What luck huh.
He treated me as though I was invisible, and so I did and will do the same.

On the other, happier, side of today...

I DELETED HIS MESSAGES. 
LIKE FINALLY. 

My iPod helped me a lot though.
There I was considering if I should do it, and then  「Without A Trace」 played.
It totally renewed my determination :D
And at the end of the song, I really did press the "delete" button.
And the next song on shuffle was ... Alice Nine's 「FANTASY」.
Lucky much.

I feel lighter now (: 

look out for my selling posts coming soon ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home