Monday, 11 July 2011

BAD MOOD ALERT. [ THIS POST IS GOING TO BE VERY VERY VULGAR ]

FUCK RP. 
I MEAN SERIOUSLY, FUCK RP. 

Those working at the OSC must be damm free to keep sending letters. 
Send and send and send. 
One time not enough, now send again, inclusive of the dates some more. 

I know it’s my fault for not going to school, but then again...

IF YOU DIDN'T USE THE PBL SYSTEM THEN MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE REALIZED THE IMPORTANCE OF GOING FOR CLASSES BECAUSE LECTURES NEVER REPEAT AND THEN MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE COME FOR CLASSES? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?!

And now it goes on to my parents. 

If you guys weren't SOOOOOOOO PARTICULAR about me attending school, then maybe I would have chosen NOT TO SKIP? You think school's easy, you think UTs are easy? TRY REVISING 6 FUCKING WEEKS OF MICROECONS THEORIES AND GRAPHS IN THE MEASLY 45 (OR LESS THANKS TO FUCKING NAGGY FACIS) MINUTES WE HAVE BEFORE THE PAPER AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FUCKING REMEMBER. 

You tell me I should concentrate in class, try listening to n+ pages of the 6P at 3.30 in an air-conditioned classroom like some half-dead corpse and you tell me if you can concentrate. 

Oh yeah, and WHICH PART OF '4 LESSONS FOR EACH MODULE’ DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?
EACH MODULE LEH PLEASE LAH. 
"you cannot afford to skip already okay." 

KNS. 2 for STS and 2 for SQPE nia. 

PLEASE. BEFORE YOU TELL ME 'YOU SHOULD SPEND THE TIME YOU USE ON THE COMP TO STUDY", TRY A DAY AT RP AND SEE HOW TIRED YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE DAY.
STUDY ALSO CANNOT GO IN, STUDY FOR FUCK?
IN THE END I'M JUST MAKING MYSELF MORE UNPRODUCTIVE.
MIGHT AS WELL FRESH AND EARLY GO LIBRARY STUDY AND GET A BETTER UT GRADE?

OKAY, SO MAYBE I SKIPPED BUT NOT TO STUDY, BUT AT LEAST IT HELPS RELIEVE STRESS AND MAKES IT EASIER TO COPE. 
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TEDIOUS CHORES TO DO ON SUNDAY AND JAPANESE LESSONS AT SOME SHIT TIMING ON SATURDAY. 

I AT HOME USE COMP, YOU NOT HAPPY, YOU NAG. 
I GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AFTER SCHOOL, YOU ALSO NOT HAPPY, NAG AGAIN. 
SO HOW? 

I wake up every weekday morning dreading boring lessons. 
I wake up every Saturday dreading Japanese class because it’s so freaking boring 
I wake up every Sunday to the freaking vacuum cleaner. 

You tell me I have freedom, but I don't really see it. 
After school have to go home for dinner. 
Saturday have to tapao dinner back for you all. 
Sunday by the time I'm done with house chores, no need go out already. And even if I had the time, you guys would never let me go out.

SO HOW?
 If I don't skip classes once in a while, you tell me how long I can last under the stress. 

Don't come and fucking tell me you both never skip class. 
I won't fucking believe you. 
You can smoke till the time my younger brother was born, you cannot skip class. 
Fucking bullshit okay. 

Seriously hating this place more and more. 
There's a reason why I'm always hiding in my room. 
The moment either one of you gets moody, all the blame gets pushed onto me. 

The things I like are never accepted, you guys are forcing me to be mainstream. 
Never heard of the term " INDIVIDUALITY " ?

You call the music I like "NOISE", do you know what it has done for me? 
You call the style I like "RIDICULOUS", do you know how much it has boosted my self-confidence? 
You know the reason why I never told you guys about my problems in school, in life? 
It’s because you will judge me. 
You will nag and nag and nag and I won't even be able to forget about it even if I wanted to because you guys will talk about it EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SEE ME. 

Don't think you know everything about me.
Even if you did, you might not be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home