Sunday, 10 July 2011

weekend hauls

As promised, I'm back to update. Since I remembered :P

This weekend is full of money spent ~

Went out with Ivy on Saturday since my dinner date was cancelled and I needed something to get me back into the mood to go for Japanese lessons.

Buys (not steals, since they weren't THAT cheap):
> American flag crop top
> Long worded tank
> ACID WASHED RIPPED JEGGINGS
> Black ripped leggings.

the best buys were the everything EXCEPT the black ripped leggings imo. I just feel weird wearing them.

The jeggings make me feel fat, maybe its because of the colour?
Nahhhh, I'm just fat ROFL.

Today's stuff was more practical.
Got myself CANMAKE's concealer foundation and Nuance Eyebrow pencil.
I swear CANMAKE's foundation case is FREAKING CHIO.
Totally loving it \0\ ~



On an albeit happier note, I have decided to lighten my hair, EVEN IF MY PARENTS DON'T ALLOW ME TO.
FUCK SOH SCHOOL RULES I AM GONNA GET MY HAIR THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE.

Of course, platinum or white blonde is TOTALLY out of the picture, since my mum is paying the bill for the dyeing, I have to be reasonable, so maybe light ash brown or ash blonde would be enough for me (:

I'm trying to imagine my hair if I get that scholarship to Japan.
Bleached + layered = either totally gyaru or totally visual /dies/

I seriously hope I can get mine as soon as possible :O

PICTURES AHEAD ~


American flag crop top + my black tank + jeggings

Long tank + jeggings

CANMAKE's CONCEALER FOUNDATION



AND DID I MENTION ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ITS ROCK AND READ 36 WITH REIREI ON THE COVER OMG OMG OMG OMG ABSOLUTE HAWTNESS /DIES/

And here's me looking like some retard with my awesome RR :D



Until next time ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home