Sunday, 24 July 2011

SF 2011 !

First and foremost ... STREETFEST '11 :DDD

Call me a noobzxc, but it ... was the first time I went HAHAHAHA.
I just so happen to become obsessed with JROCK only last year!
And I didn't have anyone to go to SF with me last year.
So yeah.

Went with Elsie this year, it was quite awesome imo :DD
Originally the plan was to watch Renn and his band, Zen'Shin, perform, but we ended up staying for quite a few bands.
Zen'Shin now has a new fan in the form of Elsie muahahaha.

But to be honest they were really quite good.
Four songs in their setlist:

  1. BURIAL APPLICANT
  2. A GLEAM IN EYE 
  3. JUDGEMENT
  4. VORTEX 
全部はかなり良い曲でしたよ!

Soloists were okay, but I definitely preferred bands. 

- - -
Left SF for Orchard Kino with Elsie at about 3 plus? 
As usual, SHOXX is never there. 
But I didn't leave empty-handed (as usual) though, I bought CURE Style Council. 
ROFL forever buying magazines even though I already overspent. 
Whatever ~

Since I skipped Japanese class for SF, I decided that there was still tons of time left so back I went to Vivo :DDDD 
Caught a few more bands before I left. 

And here are the surprisingly little pics that I took, and yes, only Zen'Shin. 





Saw Sochii-senpai during the later part of the day, but didn't see Ayu-san ;A; 
my smokes ;A; 

SIGHHH 
OH WELL.

Rants shall be kept for another post because SF was an enjoyable day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home