Friday, 8 July 2011

ANOTHER UPDATE. AFTER AGES :D

Finally an update. WOOO.
Okay not funny.

Things are settling down, and so is my mood.
Shopping really does the trick.

I got myself tops, hair accessories, not to mention I have 3 rings coming in soon!

Life as an RP student is EXTREMELY mundane, especially when you have parents like me, always wanting me to go home for dinner all the time and start nagging when I go out after class.

- - - - - -

Anyway. The serious update comes here.
I realized that my fashion sense is getting more and more mainstream... and that is NOT a good sign.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOTS STARTING OUT TO LOVE VISUAL SO MUCH

/shakes head/

No no no no this cannot do.
I'm reading Popteen more often by the day, trying out the styles but with my current wardrobe status, its a BIG FAILURE.
I hope to get more stuff ESPECIALLY ACID WASHED JEGGINGS and a ROLLING STONES TANK TOP ( or 2 ) when I pop by Bugis Street tomorrow.

ANYONE WANTS TO TAG ALONG?! /waves/

I've been practicing my make too. My visual make is still as phailz as ever \0\~
Gyaru is still do-able, but I need to start using my false lashes more often.

And I just realized that I haven't blogged A SINGLE SHIT about my trip to Japan thanks to a certain bastard that made me lose track of things.

I shall update again AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, but no guarantee when that'll be.

And I leave you with camwhore shots ~

[WARNING: The following pictures might cause permanent damage to your eyes and possible mental trauma. Any harm done will be purely your fault since you still have the chance to turn back now.]  ROFL.



EMO SHOT TO START OFF :D

 THEN COMES THE ONE FROM MY BRO'S BDAY LUNCH

THIS IS MY "I'M GOING TO SCHOOL DAMMIT" FACE :D



AND FINALLY...  MY "YAY I'M HOME DAMM MY ARMS ARE SLIM /GETSBRICKED/" SHOT


Okay. I hope you're not holding tissues to your eyes because you're crying at how ugly I look, or because they're bleeding.

ROFL.

ciaaaaaao ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home