Tuesday, 1 November 2011

back to update.

ういっすういっす! /in Kazuki's voice/

I am back to updateeeeee ~~ /talking to some wall in some part of cyberspace/

Into the end of the fourth week of school and I can say that, I kinda like my class !

Its only been a month but I've already known some awesome people like Siyun and Elise!

Love them Lots okaaaay ~ !


Classes are BORING as usual and the modules are getting less and less interesting, and nothing sucks worse than DRY modules. Like, DRY AND BORING modules.
Macro, on the other hand, is an exception. Love it even though I am not good at it. #sadlife

-
-
-

This time, when he came to talk to me again, three lines exchanged.
Another one month after we last talked.
No idea what he is trying to fucking get at.
Therefore I am not going to give a fuck the next time he tries.
You have your GF, don't disturb my peaceful life TYVM.

-
-
-

And, there's this trending topic on Twitter about this girl who slapped her mother?
I don't know the whole story but yeah I just wanted to share my personal opinion.

NEVER EVER FUCKING TREAT YOUR PARENTS LIKE THIS.

I don't care if they have treated you badly or whatever not, but you DO NOT SLAP YOUR PARENTS.
If not for them, you wouldn't even be here. Let alone grow to the age where you can find a BF and forget about your family.
Grow up please.

okay, end of rant. and I guess that's it!
I'll be back soon, I HOPE :DDDDDDD




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home