Wednesday, 18 January 2012

negativity

i guess that's just the way I am - NEGATIVE.

But I've always found negativity to be a good thing.
It helps you prepare for the worst, right?

I mean, if you're thinking in the most negative way possible, disappointments probably wouldn't hurt that much, and that makes good outcomes a pleasant surprise.

That's why I think negatively!


- - - - -

Personally I think that I'm more suited to be that alone, aloof girl that no one wants to talk to.
I have amazing friends, I SWEAR.
But sometimes I'm just afraid.
I don't want things to change, I don't want things to end.
But that will never happen.

At the end of it all, I'd probably end up all alone again.


time for depression to set in.


until the next post!



(I know I've been posting lots of negative stuff, sorry about that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home