Monday, 5 December 2011

SCMS 2011

I know I'm supposed to update about SUNDOWN, of which I supposed MORE people are interested in, but I am TOO LAZY (as usual) to upload my pics of the fanmeet and the actual LIVE itself so yeahhh. /dies/


Standard Chartered Marathon 2011.
Got forced by the school to do it, but I enjoyed myself anyways.

Reporting time: 4th December 2011, 0100 hours at the F1 Pit Building.
Met Elise <3 at JP at 9, grabbed some coffee before we headed down to Cineleisure for some pool with Rixin !
Alan met us there and we started playing!

Damm, NEVER EVER EVER believe a guy when he says he sucks at pool. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS END UP BETTER THAN WHAT THEY SAY.
That, and I need more training OTL

Headed down to the meeting venue and got our volunteer kit! Tee was waaaaaay too large but I love big tees so yeah /nods/
It makes a good pajama tee.  \(^ ^)/ バンザーイ

After a quick meal and fooling around, we got to  our assigned spot, BENJAMIN SHEARS BRIDGE!
Reached there at about 3 but we had to stone till close to 6 because the run didn't start till then.

Once the race started, we were standing all the way till close to 3.30!
But it was okay. I had fun cheering them on!
The best part was, IT WAS UNDER THE BLOODY HOT SUN, ON THE MIDDLE OF A BRIDGE.

There were quite a few incidents but I guess it was quite okay.

It was generally just like that because me, Elise and Rixin were blowing the whistles all the way.


I have sunburns mostly on the left side of  my body, my arms, thighs and calves. Not forgetting my nose, face and EARS.

Here I would like to thank Rixin, Elise and YingSing for helping me out because they know of my weak knees and helped SHORTY ME get over the bloody high (in my opinion) barricades. Really appreciate it !  <3 <3 <3 <3


And I guess that concludes my SCMS experience.




here's a pic! Me with Elise, my yakuza lady boss! <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home