Sunday, 25 December 2011

2011.

2011 has been... EVENTFUL.

I've had my fair share of ups and downs this year.


Early 2011, I was still a Year 1 brat. Yes, a brat.
Had lots of fun with the class, had a chalet and all.
I enjoyed myself.


April 2011 till September(?) 2011,  Year 2 Semester 1.
Quite mundane, but still, I met awesome people - my GGs 2.0
Samantha, Uma, Aida, Julie, Sifitifi and Nabilah <3 <3 <3
First group of people to celebrate my birthday for me in quite awhile!!
And then there was G. 
I wouldn't call it a trying period of time
But during those two months with him, I could say I had a taste of what it's like to be in a r/s.
Things happened, my paranoia got the better of me, he gave up, we went our separate ways.
Up till now I still have no idea why he would approach someone like me ROFL /can't see what so good about me/


October 2011, Year 2 Semester 2.
I had already given up trying to socialize because I'm anti-social like that.
But in the end, I made a very good friend, and my lady yakuza boss Elise!!
I love her to bits and pieces /glomps/
And I'm glad I could meet such a great person.


And as I type, there's only one week left to the end of 2011.
I wouldn't say that I've accomplished alot.
But I would say that I have grown, and I have learnt.

How was your 2011?


I still remember the night when I took this pic, it was when I went to watch X-Men First Class with G. 
Ahhh the memories, NOT. 


- - - - - - -


p/s: my week's gonna be busy so I'll prolly be posting again after New Year's. /talking to the wall/






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home