Saturday, 31 December 2011

last post of 2011.

Today, 31st December 2011.
It's almost 5pm as I type and that means only 7 hours till 2012 comes around.

2011 has been one of the most eventful year I have ever experienced.

But here, I want to bring up a topic that I've seen and I have that explicit urge to talk about it.
Spending New Year's (Christmas too) with friends at clubs, at wherever.
It's just my personal opinion, so please don't take it to heart.
Different people have different ways of thinking so yeah.

For me, my family are a HUGE part of my life.
And I will spend as much time as I can with them, especially on occasions like this.

Since New Year's is just hours away, let's talk about New Year's then.
 I know some people like to spend such occasions with friends but for me, it's family. DEFINITELY family.

Your family is the one who have been by your side through whatever you've gone through the past year, whether good or bad.
But friends come and go, that is a sad but very real truth we all have to face.

Yeah sure you can celebrate with friends on New Year's, but at the end of the year when you look back, you'll think about  all that happened, and you might (or might not) end up thinking about a friend that you lost, or a friendship that has drifted apart.

Negative thinking, yes.

That's why I am perfectly fine without any plans on New Year's eve. I won't complain, nothing. Just a holiday for all to enjoy.
Cherish your family people !!


- - - - -



Anyway. 2011 is coming to an end and I hope ALL (or whatever amount of readers that I have) of you will have a great year ahead!



<3 <3 <3 <3


来年もよろしくお願いします!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home