Saturday, 7 May 2011

Temptations.

I GOT MY PUNK RAVE BAG :DDDDDD *glees*

Okay. No pics yet, I'm still thinking of a way to break the news to my mum :/

Life's been pretty okay.
I'm recovering bit by bit, and I just wanna give a HUGE hug and kiss to Eunice !!

I always thought I'm the kind that people will talk to, but won't really bother about me, but what she tweeted was so sweeeeet ! Love her to bits and pieces !
She made me promise to eat yong tau fu for lunch yesterday, because I felt AWFULLY SICK after that fish and chips meal for lunch on Thursday D:
And when I really did eat it for lunch, I was awesomely happy the whole day !




EUNICE !! IF YOU SEE THIS, I LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS OKAY !!! <3 *sends flying kiss*


On another happy note, I've cleaned up my cupboard, but found nothing much to take out and sell :/
And I've decided to sell my NewType and Animage magazines :D
Not gonna sell my MF and G00 specials and extras though, too precious TwT

Oh well.
My life is really pretty mundane.
I'll post again later if interesting stuff happens :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home