Friday, 24 February 2012

the two most important people in my life.

as of yesterday, I've officially ended my second year in RP with my last UT.

Time really, really does fly.
One moment we're complaining about how the semester is gonna suck so badly, the next moment we're reminiscing those times that we've spent together.

Two years in RP, and there have been alot of people who have come and gone in my life.
But the two who impacted me the most, will definitely be this two beautiful ladies.

Elise (above) and Dionne (below):






They probably have no idea, but they have left such a huge impact on my life.
To some, one semester, or even two years might not be a long period of time.
But to me, these were probably the time most well-spent in my entire schooling life.


Dionne. I've known her since the first day of the first semester of my first year  in RP. I'll admit, being new to how poly life was like, I had the tendency to go with the flow. When the class had disagreements with her, it kinda affected me slightly even though I tried my best to be neutral.
Then came the second semester of my Year 1 life, where we were posted to the same class again. This time, however, I managed to get to know her better and that was when we became close.  I got to know her better as a team mate, a friend, and now, we're so so close.

Elise. I've only known her for a semester, of which to some, isn't very long. But now, we've become so close. We started off partialling one MA lesson, and I am really glad that I have found a friend like her. She's done so so so so much for me, I wouldn't mind spending an entire lifetime paying her back.

Because they're both a year or two older than I am, I will honestly admit that I tend to turn to them to advice for all kinds of matters.
And they've really helped me alot, be it by sharing their experiences with me, or just being there and supporting me and my decisions through it all.


Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.
Without them, I probably wouldn't have made it through this far, this happy in poly.


Words are seriously not enough to describe how much these two people mean to me.
They're the first ones I want to share my happy times with.
They're the first ones who will be there when I'm in need of a listening ear, or advice.
They're the two people that I would never ever want to lose.


.
.
.

谢谢你们一直都在我的身边!  ♥
愛してる!  ♥

To Elise, Dionne:

" We might be going on our own different ways in Year 3 because I'm going for internship, and the both of you are going to TPAM. But no matter what, I don't want to lose contact with any of you. And I want you two to know that I will always, always, always be here for the both of you. I might not be mature enough to give advice on certain stufsf, but I want to at least be there as a listening ear, as someone that you can turn to whenever you need to. I love you guys kay!  ♥ "




"It's not about who's been there since the beginning, it's about who were there till the very end..." 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home